Saturday, March 24, 2012

George Brown College Chef School: The Marriage of Food & Wine


This past Friday March 23 was The Chef School's Marriage of Food & Wine event at George Brown College where second-year culinary management students showcase their knowledge and expertise in preparing delicious food to pair with some of Ontario's finest wines from the likes of Henry of Pelham Family Estate, Magnotta, and Lailey. It was a perfect event for the chef students to showcase their own culinary masterpieces to friends and family at this event which has been running since 2001.

And I got to see the students' creativity first hand because I volunteered for this special event with the Dean's Recognition Program.

I would like to share some of the pictures I took along with my friend who accompanied me in volunteering. Enjoy!